Thursday, May 3, 2012

Teacher Appreciation

This week was Teacher Appreciation Week at our elementary school. To show our appreciation the PTA asked moms to decorate the teachers' doors. There were so many wonderful and creative doors I had to share some of the great ideas. They are not all my ideas, but they are all cute. I missed a few because the teachers had their doors closed for testing when I was snapping photos. However, this should give you a variety of good ideas.







All Star Teacher



Good Better Best Mrs. Lopez never lets us rest until our good is better and our better's best!
 We're you're #1 fans.
I don't know if you can see it in the photo, but the flags are made with #2 pencils.











 

I loved this one because the numbers on the sidelines are done in chalk - so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment