Monday, April 2, 2012

Extreme Bookies

So, a couple of weeks ago I blogged about Bookies. (1/2 brownie, 1/2 cookie) Check them out if you haven't yet because they were so good. So good, I couldn't get them off my mind. I decided to take it up a notch. Oh-boy what a notch!
Picture please:

DSC_3008

So here's the dish on how you make these. I hope you have plan for hiding them because once your family/friends/coworkers get a taste - you're going to have to work hard to keep them to yourself.

What you'll need:

1 brownie mix and oil/water/eggs to make mix
12 Oreo's (I used double stuffed because let's be honest we aren't trying to save any calories here)
1 7 oz jar of marshmallow cream

What you do:

Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions. Pour into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch, greased pan. Lay Oreo's in batter. Drop spoonfuls of marshmallow cream between Oreo's but don't let it touch the side. Roll out cookie dough like you would sugar cookies. Lay it accross the top of the Oreo/cream/brownie  layers. Bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes or until cookie dough is golden brown. Cool before serving. (Or, for heaven's sake, grab a large spoon and just dig in. Oh, darn, I just had a wicked thought. Top with chocolate ice cream and hot fudge.) 

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Those look amazing! I just found your blog and it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete